Coding, sometimes called computer programming, is how we communicate with computers. Code tells a computer what actions to take, and writing code is like creating a set of instructions. By learning to write code, you can tell computers what to do or how to behave in a much faster way. You can use this skill to make websites and apps, process data, and do lots of other cool things.
- The contest is open to anyone with a knack for programming.
- It is a team contest with each team having a maximum of two members from the same institution.
- Teams will be ranked as per the number of problems solved
- Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- Total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem (Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The contest will consist of multiple rounds, with teams progressing in every round.
- The problem statements will be available in four different languages: English, Mandarin, Russian and Vietnamese.