To baffle or confuse mentally by presenting or being a difficult problem or matter. See Synonyms at perplex. 2. To clarify or solve (something confusing) by reasoning or study: He puzzled out the significance of the statement.
Rules and Regulations
1. Be punctual. The contestant who is late more than 20 minutes will
be forfeited for that round.
2. After finishing the puzzles, contestant must submit the answer
sheet at committee center by yourself. The official will record your
time and no further editing is allowed.
3. Please leave competition area immediately after submitting the
4. Only blue pen or pencil is permitted.
5. Please make sure that you write clear answer (number or letter).
Use eraser or correction pen before writing new answer.
6. The competition will be held in open area where some noise or
sound may exist. In order to reduce those sounds, you may use
your personal earplugs during the tournament.
7. Time schedule will probably be flexible and changed with prior
notice. Please contact your division referee for each round schedule
8. Decision or judgment made by official committee is finalised.